The Library of the Institute of Technical Sciences of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts is a specialized library in the field of applied sciences, technology and engineering. Its purpose is to facilitate the research carried out at the Institute and provide assistance to its researchers. It was established in 1948 as a part of the Institute of Mechanical Engineering of the Serbian Academy of Sciences. After a long period of inactivity during the late 1980s and 1990s, it was reactivated in 2007.
Library holdings include monographs, conference proceedings, scholarly periodicals, monographic series, preprints, CD-ROMs, slides, and videotapes, as well as a reference collection (dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc.) and a collection of magisterial theses and doctoral dissertations of Institute’s researchers and associates.
The Library maintains the open-access institutional repository of the Institute of Technical Sciences of SASA.
The library of the Institute of Technical Sciences provides free on-line access to numerous international electronic journals through the Serbian Library Consortium for Coordinated Acquisition (KOBSON).
Librarian: Milica Ševkušić
Opening hours: 8.00 AM – 4.00 PM
The Library section is maintained by M. Ševkušić, firstname.lastname@example.org