Miodrag Lukić was born on January 17, 1984, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. graduated from the Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade, in 2009. The title of his graduation thesis was An Electrochemical Study of Organic Protective Coatings. Miodrag Lukić has enrolled for doctoral studies at the Faculty of Physical Chemistry in Belgrade. He was elected a Research Assistant in 2011. He was elected a Research Associate in 2015.
He defended his PhD thesis titled Two-step sintering, phase transformations, electrical and
mechanical properties of nanostructured bioceramic materials based on
hydroxyapatite at the Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade, on December 29, 2014.
He has been working at the Institute of Technical Sciences of SASA since April 2009.
Fields of interest: nanostructured ceramic materials, bioceramcis, calcium phosphates,
sintering, kinetics of sintering, synthesis of nanopowders, materials
1. M. Lukić, Z. Stojanović, S.D. Škapin, M. Maček-Kržmanc, M. Mitrić, S. Marković, D. Uskoković, "Dense fine-grained biphasic calcium phosphate (BCP) bioceramics designed by two-step sintering", Journal of the European Ceramic Society 31, 1-2 (2011) 19-27 doi:10.1016/j.jeurceramsoc.2010.09.00
2. S. Marković, Lj. Veselinović, M. Lukić, Lj. Karanović, I. Bračko, N. Ignjatović, D. Uskoković, Synthetical bone-like and biological hydroxyapatites: a comparative study of crystal structure and morphology, Biomedical Materials 6 (2011) 045005. doi: 10.1088/1748-6041/6/4/045005.
3. M.J. Lukić, Lj. Veselinović, Z. Stojanović, M. Maček-Kržmanc, I. Bračko, S.D. Škapin, S. Marković, D. Uskoković, Peculiarities in sintering behaviour of Ca-deficient hydroxyapatite nanopowders, Materials Letters, doi:10.1016/j.matlet.2011.10.085.
4.M.J. Lukić, S.D. Škapin, S. Marković, D. Uskoković, Processing Route to Fully Dense Nanostructured HAp Bioceramics: From Powder Synthesis to Sintering, Journal of the American Ceramic Society 95, 11 (2012) 3394–3402 , DOI: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2012.05376.x.
5. S. Marković, M. Lukić, Č. Jovalekić, S.D. Škapin, D. Suvorov, D. Uskoković, Sintering effects on microstructure and electrical properties of CaCu 3Ti4O12 ceramics, Ceramic Transactions, 240 (2013) DOI: 10.1002/9781118744109.ch37.
6. M. J. Lukić, Lj. Veselinović, M. Stevanović, J. Nunić, G. Dražič, S. Marković, D. Uskoković, "Hydroxyapatite nanopowders prepared in the presence of zirconium ions", Materials Letters 122 (2014) 296–300, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2014.02.072.
7. S. Marković, M. J. Lukić, S. D. Škapin, B. Stojanović, D. Uskoković, Designing, fabrication and characterization of nanostructured functionally graded HAp/BCP ceramics, Ceramics International,http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2014.10.079.
8. M. J. Lukić, Č. Jovalekić, S. Marković, D. Uskoković, "Enhanced high-temperature electrical response of hydroxyapatite upon grain size refinement", Materials Research Bulletin, 61 (2014) 534-538, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.materresbull.2014.10.072.
9. M. Stevanović, N. Filipović, J. Djurdjević, M. Lukić, M. Milenković, A. Boccaccini, "45S5 Bioglass®-based scaffolds coated with selenium nanoparticles or with poly(lactide-co-glycolide)/selenium particles: Processing, evaluation and antibacterial activity", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2015.05.024.
10. Ž. Janićijević, M. J. Lukić, Lj. Veselinović, "Alternating current electric field modified synthesis of hydroxyapatite bioceramics", Materials & Design 109 (2016) 511–519, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2016.07.061.
11. M. Cebela, B. Jankovic, R. Hercigonja, M.J. Lukic, Z. Dohcevic-Mitrovic, D. Milivojevic, B. Matovic, "Comprehensive characterization of BiFeO3 powder synthesized by the hydrothermal procedure", Processing and Application of Ceramics, 10, 4 (2016) 201-208, DOI:10.2298/PAC1604201C.
Eleventh Annual Conference of the Materials Research Society of Serbia – YUCOMAT 2009, August 31 – September 4, Herceg Novi, Montenegro; poster
Osma konferencija mladih istraživača "Nauka i inženjerstvo novih materijala“, Belgrade, December 21–23, 2009; oral presentation
JUNIOR EUROMAT, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 26–30 2010; oral and poster
12th Annual Conference of the Materials Research Society of Serbia - YUCOMAT 2010, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, September 6–10, 2010; poster
Adriatic School of Nanoscience – ASON-1, Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 19–23, 2010; poster