Institute has 36 employees, 30 of whom are included in research. Fifteen associates are holders of the PhD degree, four of the MSc (non-Bologna compliant) and five of the Master (Bologna compliant) degree. The research activities of the Institute are carried out through a number of fundamental research and technology development programmes.
The Institute is headed by the Managing Board, appointed by the Presidency of SASA and the Ministry of Science and Technological Development, and the Director of the Institute as the executive organ. The members of the Managing Board are:
- Academician Dejan Popović, full member of SASA, President of the Managing Board,
- Academician Dušan Teodorović, full member of SASA,
- Dr. Nina Obradović, Senior Research Associate at the Institute,
- Dr. Smilja Marković, Senior Research Associate at the Institute, and
- Prof. Dr Miroljub Adžić, Professor Emeritus of the University of Belgrade, appointed by the Ministry of Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia.
The Director of the Institute is Academician Zoran Đurić.
Administration, financial, technical and maintenace services are performed by the Secretariat of the Institute.
The Institute also has a library.
Fields of Research