Fifth International Conference on the Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials (ICCCI 2015)
Kurashiki, Japan on July 7-10, 2015
Dr. Olivera Milošević, Principal Research Fellow at the Institute of technical Sciences of SASA, will take part at the Fifth International Conference on the Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials (ICCCI 2015) and the 51st Summer Symposium on Powder Technology, to be held in Kurashiki, Japan on July 7-10, 2015, as an Organizing Committee member and an Invited Speaker. The chairman of the conference is Prof. Makio Naito, JWRI, Osaka Univ., Japan.
The First International Conference on Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials (ICCCI2003) was established in 2003 as an international forum for interface science and technology. Interest and participation doubled at the second, third and fourth International Conferences (ICCCI2006, 2009 and 2012) respectively.
In 2015, the Fifth International Conference (ICCCI2015) will continue the discussion on interface characterization and control to design and manufacture high quality advanced materials. Additionally, an industrial exhibition by multinational corporations will complement the technical sessions.
Conference topics include:
- Interface Characterization and Control for Nanoparticles and Powders
(51st Summer Symposium on Powder Technology)
- Solid-liquid interfaces
- Composite interfaces
- Interface characterization techniques
- Interface control for processing
- Control and design of interfaces in suspensions
- Smart Processing Technology
- Advanced materials: ceramics, metals, polymers, composites, porous materials etc.
- Novel manufacturing: 3D printing etc.
- Advanced joining and welding technology
- International Symposium in Honor of Prof. Antoni P. Tomsia
- Energy and Environment
- Fuel cells
- Solar cells
- Biomass, Coals
- Material Design and Evaluation
- Chemicals and pigments
- Electronic materials
- Engineering materials
- Microstructure evaluation
- Evaluation of material properties
Detailed info can be found on the official website of the conference: https://ceramics.ynu.ac.jp
Second Announcement: https://ceramics.ynu.ac.jp/iccci2015/ICCCI2015%20Second%20Announcement.pdf
Dr. Olivera Milošević
Institute of Technical Sciences of SASA, Belgrade
Phone: +381 11 2636 994, ext. 105